Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bridal Collection

I have been a "crafter" for many years and have always enjoyed helping Brides make their BIG day special. In the past I have helped friends create everything from invitations to jewelry to centerpieces and everything in between. I have been crafting away and listing my items for sale on my Etsy Shop called Good CarMa Crafts (CarMa as in Carissa and in my Mama).

My primary focus now is to expand my Bridal collection and design Custom Origami Bridal Bouquets and Brooch Bouquets as well as wedding "flaire". Over the past 6 months I have had the pleasure of creating both Custom Oragami Bridal Bouquets and Brooch Bouquets for a number of Brides. I also do the accessories for the Bridal Parties including: Mini Bridesmaids Bouquets, Flower Girl Bouquets, Wrist Corsages, Boutonnieres and don't forget the- Groom, Groomsmen, Officiant, FOB - Father of the Bride, MOB - Mother of the Bride, MOG - Mother of the Groom, FOG - Father of the Groom etc. 

I would also like to expand into wedding "flare" including Bridal Jewelry, Ring Pillows, centerpieces, Place Markers etc. So please keep checking in and see whats new on both My Boutique Wedding @ www.myboutiquewedding.etsy.com and Good CarMa Crafts @ www.GoodCarMaCrafts.etsy.com

I LoVe Custom Orders!!!! So please ask away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment