Friday, September 9, 2011

Brooch Bouquets


Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous, Fabulous... there are not enough words to explain how Amazing Brooch Bouquets are even if you are holding one in your hands. I have had the pleaseure of working in collaboration with several Brides over the past year to create their Custom Brooch Bouquets as well as a few Bridesmaids Bouquets and Boutonnieres.

I have stockpiled and inventory of Brooches for my Brides to Shop through however I strongly encourage any Bride to try to incorporate pieces that are very meaningful to them or their family. If your family has heirloom treasures they would like to add to your Bouquet for example Great Grandma's favorite Brooch and that Old Pocket Watch Grandpa doesn't wind any longer, your Mothers Pearls or your Fathers Boy Scout Pin. You can even include treasures from when you were a little girl or the first ring your fiance gave you out of the bubble gum machine.I even recommend going on a Treasure Hunt.

Take your time and go on a "Treasure Hunt" to find pieces you want to incorporate into your bouquet. Check out the local Thrift Stores, Estate Sales, Flea Markets. Take your Bridesmaids with you and they can purchase a piece for you to include in your bouquet.

Your Bouquet will become an heirloom that can be treasured for generations to come. You can pass it down to the next person who gets married or save it for your little girl and pass it down when they get married.

Your Bouquet will be entirely customized just for you. I can use all pieces from my inventory OR you can contribute some or all of the pieces that you want to make up your beautiful bouquet. I can also do matching Bridesmaids Bouquets, Flower Girl bouquets and Boutonniere's as well.

The bouquet pictured is my bridal bouquet (and is just an example) it is primarily made up of brooches dating back to the 60's and 70's but also included is a scarf pin that was my Grandmas, I used a few brooches I was given from friends, I used a silver barrette shaped like a butterfly from my mother and a ring my father gave me when I was a little girl.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to place a custom order. The price will vary depending on the size of the bouquet and the order as well as the specifics for the order.

Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment